The detailed Community Guidelines below have been created in order to help you understand the best practices as a member of the AdvenJo community. By using AdvenJo you are also subject to our Terms of Service.
What to do:
- Do share photos that you have taken. AdvenJo is a great way to create and share your travel experiences through series of photos, but we have to ask that you do not share photos of someone else is travel experiences. Since users own the rights to all photos they have uploaded using our service, we ask that you respect their copyright ownership. If you want to express your excitement over a beautiful trip others uploaded, it is best to click Like underneath the post and to give a compliment under Comment session!
- Do share photos that are safe for people of all ages. Remember that our community is a diverse one, and that your posts are visible to people as young as 13 years old. While we respect the artistic integrity of photos, we have to keep our product and the content within it in line with some general rules of protecting Children as young as 13 who might access to our Service. In other words, please do not post nudity or mature content of any kind.
- Do treat others as you would like to be treated. People from around the world with different backgrounds come together to share travel moments on AdvenJo, which is great, but it also means that not everyone will agree with what you think or believe. We ask that all users be polite and respectful in their interactions with other members.
- Do have meaningful & genuine interactions. Self-promotion or commercial solicitation of any kind, in any form, is rarely well-received. Users often notice when you have posted the same comment elsewhere or have followed a large number of users to gain followers in return, so please be sincere with your exchanges on AdvenJo.
- Do have fun! AdvenJo is the best way to quickly create and share beautiful photographs of your travel life with others, and see the yet to explore parts of the world through others eyes.
What not to do:
It is important to note that overstepping the boundaries outlined below may result in a disabled account, or discontinued access to AdvenJo, without warning.
- Do not share photos that are not yours. This includes other people posts, or things that you have copied or collected from the Internet. Accounts that solely consist of only this type of content may be disabled at any time.
- Do not share photos that show nudity or mature content. If you would not show the photo you are thinking about uploading to a child, or your boss, or your parents, you probably should not share it on AdvenJo. The same rule applies to your profile photo. Accounts found sharing nudity or mature content will be disabled and your access to AdvenJo may be discontinued.
- Do not share photos of illegal content. If you are reported for sharing prohibited or illegal content, including photographs of extreme violence or gore, your account may be disabled and we will take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities. Additionally, it is neither possible nor permitted to complete transactions involving regulated goods on our platform. If your photos are promoting the sale of regulated goods or services, including firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products, we expect you to make sure you are following the law and to encourage others to do the same.
- Do not spam. AdvenJo is a place where people can share beautiful moments from their travel lives, and when you engage in self-promotional behavior of any kind on AdvenJo it makes users who have shared that moment with you feel sad inside. This guideline includes repetitive comments, as well as service manipulation in order to self-promote, and extends to commercial spam comments, such as discount codes or URLs to websites. We ask that you keep your interactions on AdvenJo meaningful and genuine.
- Do not be rude. AdvenJo is a friendly place where everyone should feel safe and comfortable sharing their travel lives through photos. It is not an appropriate place to abuse, attack, harass, or impersonate others. If we receive valid complaints about your conduct, we will send a warning or disable your account. Alternatively, we would recommend users [block] all meanies & trolls to prevent further issues.
- Do not promote or glorify self-harm. While AdvenJo is a place where people can share their travel lives with others through photographs, any account found encouraging or urging users to embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or to cut, harm themselves, or commit suicide will result in a disabled account without warning. We believe that communication regarding these behaviors in order to create awareness, come together for support and to facilitate recovery is important, but that AdvenJo is not the place for active promotion or glorification of self-harm. Additional things to remember:
AdvenJo is a diverse community, and it is likely that you will come across things that offend you. If you are offended by a photo that may not violate any of the above guidelines, would suggest you navigate away from the account.If you are unsure about the content, you can report it utilizing our reporting functionality in order to bring it to the AdvenJo Teams attention.
If you find that one of your posts has been uploaded to another users profile, try not to panic. It is likely a misunderstanding and not ill-intended. A good first step is to comment on the post & politely ask that they take the content down. If that does not work, please file a DMCA [Link to Copyright protection report page, under Help Centre] report so that we may investigate.
If you think that there is immediate cause for concern, you can [send a report] to the AdvenJo Team. Please provide all necessary information for us to quickly respond to an issue that urgently needs our attention, this includes image descriptions & dates, URLs, and valid usernames. If you believe you will have trouble following these guidelines would suggest finding an alternative photo sharing service, as AdvenJo may not be the best place for you. We value these guidelines, and believe that they will help keep AdvenJo a safe, warm & fun place for everyone. If you need further information, you can check out our Terms of Service [Link to Terms page].